Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fall recap

I am soooo behind.  Here are some highlights from last fall.

Isabel's birthday:  We had a friend party at the little gym and a BBQ with family in the backyard.  She requested I make the bug cupcakes again.  One of her favorite presents was the Build-a-Bear gift card    where she made her own Rainbow Dash.






At the end of September I went to a bachelorette in New Orleans for Geetika!  Such a great weekend. The kids enjoyed the masks I brought home. 




Elliot's birthday had to include a train theme.  He loves all things trains and Thomas.







Halloween this year:  a pirate fairy and Thomas the Train.



Fall soccer:


Warm days for playing in the leaves, ice cream, the park, and a tiger siting at the zoo!





...and some cold days too.


Early November Franz and I had another kid-less trip for Geetika's wedding in San Francisco.  Such an amazing wedding, I am still sad it is over.  Franz and I found time to bike the Golden Gate Bridge all the way to Tiburon.








No comments:

Post a Comment