Saturday, November 2, 2013

Reunion time

Warning: no kids in this post!

I had 2 reunions in October.  First Franz and I had our 5 year med school reunion, which involved a sparsely attended dinner, but more importantly, a visit from our good friends Wyatt and Chris.  We went to the Utah game, where Utah amazingly beat Stanford.  I was unsure who to cheer for the whole time, but I was ultimately excited for Utah.



The following weekend was my 10 year Stanford reunion.  It was wonderful to see old friends and to get a weekend away. (Credit to Charu on the good pictures below)

Dinner on the quad (Charu, Sara Grace, Julie, Geetika)


Acapella group singing to us.

A lovely view of Mem Chu


Fancy looking, but not the best tasting dessert.



Meeting up with my Stanford ward friends: April, Jeannie, Alli and Jen.

Geets and I enjoying the perfect weather.


Giving ourselves a tour of our old room via the catwalk - favorite memory.


At the mini-reunion

Swim team running through campus.




Tailgate with my Oak Creek roomies: Jess, Alli, Darcy



Spent the last couple days in San Francisco

Geets at her cute SF house.

Enjoying Ghiradelli with Charu



I also did the SF Women's half marathon with friends Jess, Amber, and Nikki on Sunday

Can you see my name on the glass window?

I don't have more pictures, but this was our "medal" at the end - a Tiffany's necklace, handed to us by a SF firefighter.



2 comments: