Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Monroy life

 We celebrated Grandpa Mike's birthday along with an Oscar party a couple weeks ago...


With Uncle Drew







Happy Birthday Grandpa!


We are going to Hawaii in a couple weeks.  I have been busy buying sunblock, swimsuits, and flip flops.  Here are the kids in some of their gear.  We are just A LITTLE excited!



Elliot loves sticking his tongue out these days.





I know I have posted princess dress up pictures before, but it is still a staple of our playtime, and Isabel just looks so darn cute!!



And finally, I need to start strapping Elliot into his swing, as he arches his back and falls out.  :)  Luckily no injury this time - he was happy when I found him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That last picture is awesome. He looks like a strong healthy baby:)

    ReplyDelete