Tuesday, September 25, 2012

California trip after Disney....

The real reason we went to California was for the baptism of Isabel's 2 cousins - Alex and Pricilla.  I discovered what Mexican-American parties are really like - LONG!!!  The baptism party had 5 bands, went from 2 to 10 (I left a little early), then the next day Franz's mom threw me a surprise baby shower - so sweet, but that one also went from 3:30 to 9:30.  I am still recovering!!  :)  It was wonderful to see  family and friends in Oxnard.

The newly baptized girls and parents, godparents. 
Isabel and her 2nd cousin, Cami

Playing with Pricilla


At my surprise shower - there were probably 40 people there!

Esther had a presentation with many baby gifts


Bingo



So many generous gifts (and quite a few girl/boy specific gifts - people had their opinion on whether or not it was a boy or a girl.  :)


We had to go to the beach!




Belly shot at 34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment