Sunday, May 6, 2012

Toe jam

Isabel has recently discovered something interesting in between her toes....
Her "grandma" Laura just gave her a pedicure, so maybe she found it then.

Anyway, Isabel pointed it out to me, and I said "That's your toe jam!" and now a few times a day she likes to methodically look between her toes and then tell me "toe jam!"

It makes me realize some of the other unfortunate phrases Isabel has picked up, such as "bird poop" or "He is dead" (in regards to our goldfish that keep keeling over) or "he's fat", followed by a chuckle (luckily this has only been said about cartoons or book characters, not to an acquaintance. )

I guess those aren't too bad, but I will still have to remember to be careful now that I have a little sponge in my midst!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I love it. You never think how weird some phrases are.

    ReplyDelete