Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why I love Tuesdays

I love Tuesdays.  That is the day for just me and Isabel.  We get to sleep in, snuggle in bed, enjoy breakfast, then find some sort of activity to do for the day - whether it is the zoo, children's museum, or just a picnic in the backyard.  Then I get to make a dinner that is not take out or a Costco meal and welcome my husband home!  Here is a review of our last Tuesday...

We had record warm temperatures in Utah - up to 80 in April!  Isabel looks so cute!

We walked around the neighborhood and found some of the cute botiques and shops - we found these little white folding chairs at a second hand furniture store.

We found a new park - complete with binoculars!

We had to get a Slurpee after all that walking!

Back at home we had a tea party - a daily event these days.  Isabel is very good at hosting.

Thanks for the Tuesdays Isabel!!



No comments:

Post a Comment