Sunday, July 17, 2011

Izzie time

How rude of me to ignore Izzie on the blog for almost a month! I am sure you were all disappointed to see posts about boring ol' me and Franz the last couple posts. I am going to give a little written update on Isabel to humor myself, please skip to the pics if you would like. Isabel has grown more than ever the last month it seems. Today at church everyone was commenting on how big she has gotten (which maybe says more about my church attendance than anything). For most of the day she is so delightful to be around. She currently loves to 1)help clean up, 2)say please, thank you (or gracias) and your welcome, and 3) ask mom and dad for hugs. I realize I should enjoy this now as soon these will all pass. However, I am reminded she is not a perfect child when she has temper tantrums once or twice a day. Who says you have to be two to start those? Anyway, some July pics for you all.


Car show in Logan...



At the cabin, with a healthy meal of hamburger buns and strawberries.


mohawk!

Popsicle with dad.




Timpanogos Cave hike - Franz and Izzie's first time!
She walked for all of 45 seconds.

She falls a lot these days - but is pretty tough, I must say.



Slurpee time--a lovely tantrum followed this picture.
At "This is the Place" park for Andrew's fundraiser.
First time getting her face painted. She held very still and then looked in the mirror and had a big smile. Despite what Huffington Post recently said about not teaching girls to worry about their looks, Isabel walked out of her room yesterday to place her hands on her dress and say "cute" for the first time ever, and then walked out to do the same thing today and say "pretty". Also, whenever she meets someone new she immediately shows them her shoes as an ice breaker. And she still loves mom's make up. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment