Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just the three of us....

A few pics to catch up on the last couple weeks.  The new babe should be here soon, so this may be Isabel's last solo post.  :)


We went to the State Fair last month.  This is a required tradition since the state fair was what put me into labor with Isabel 3 years ago.  :)
Ashley, Isabel, and cow.  :)

The goats were a favorite



What is the fair without fair food?  Ice cream
coated in sprinkles.  :)

We went miniature golfing, a new experience.


I am starting to regret the new birthday gifts.  We now
have daily tea parties, cupcake cooking, and grocery
shopping.  I love it!


Mini pet shop tea parties too.

Getting excited for Halloween - Isabel helped decorate cookies.

First visit to the dentist!  She did amazingly well.
I am also impressed by her memory - when she drove by
the dentists office 4 days later she said: "That is where
I got my teeth cleaned!!"

Loves always telling dad that Stanford is number one!
(He tries to get her to cheer for UCLA, but she knows
which school is the best!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment