Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to work

Franz and I can't be slackers anymore, although I think we could vacation for a few more months no problem. :) We are back at work, living the life of 2 family medicine doctors! Izzie has taken her new schedule in stride, although she still stays up too late!

First bath with bubbles - she loves them!

Sometimes she requests all of her stuffed animals to be kissed goodnight and tucked in with her.


Cute new dress from Grandma Esther!
Such a cute kid.


In non-Izzie news - Jess and I did our first century (100 mile) ride in Moab. I loved it, but I am done cycling for a little while.


We went to the cabin and brought an early b-day present - Jessie (from Toy Story) lunchbox and t-shirt. She would not take the shirt off - slept in it and wore it the next day.

(p.s. - I haven't forgotten Izzie's birrthday - it has come and gone, but the party is tomorrow and we will try to take lots of pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment